Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful for families :)

I love reflecting on the things that I am grateful for! This thanksgiving as my family got together for the holidays we have a tradition to go around the table and tell what we are thankful for. It pretty much is a testimony meeting... with an added emphasis in "thankamonies" Can I just say that I am so thankful for my family! What an amazing group of strong, encouraging people who each can be an example in my life, I am not just talking about the family I grew up with, but the family I am now a member of as well since being sealed to Regan. It is so amazing that I can be with my family forever, many times when it comes to weekends Regan and I will want to get together with someone from our family. As I sat at my thanksgiving table I thought about how much each person means to me. I love making friendships stronger with our family and to be honest I consider my family some of my best friends. I think one thing I loved on thanksgiving is actually expressing to everyone how I felt and that I was thankful for them. You know how it is said that when you express your testimony you make it stronger? I definitely believe that, and by expressing to others your thankfulness it makes my gratitude for those things that much stronger!

PS. I made rolls for thanksgiving with the help of my other mama Debbie and they were AMAZING! The recipe is on this website:

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/10/worlds-best-dinner-rolls/

Here is my finished product just waiting to be eaten :)

No comments: