Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life can be CrAzy!!!

Afton with her two brothers outside the temple

Landon and Sammy
Best Friends :) 
Ring Ceremony for Afton and Terry 

Jack Johnson Concert with Aubrey, Chelsey and my cousin Heather Pie
Zoo with my cousins Emma and Randy 
The girls at Afton's Bridal Shower
Bachelorette Party!!!

At the temple waiting for Afton to come out



Okay so I have about one million other things I "should" be doing right now but sadly I am not and I want to post a ton of pictures because I have had a blast the last few weeks before school started! 

Jack Johnson- ... ended up being a really fun night, jack was fun... I just had fun with my cousin Heather playing with the camera... :)

Zoo- Okay so you want to have fun and go back to your childhood days... go to the zoo! I took my two cousins Randy and Emma with my buddy Randy... it was super fun, I thought we would just have a fun day and let the kids see some animals... but then the people at the zoo are thinking these kids are mine.. I am 20!!! these kids are like 3 and 6 almost! thats just a stretch I guess :) we had fun though...

 Afton... she got married.. so in the process we had bridal showers bachelorette parties and the best part was her pretty wedding!!! it was so fun during this time to catch up with friends from high school!!! Afton is now married to Terry Brown who is such a great match for her.. they are in Cancun where I'm pretty sure I should be :) 

Raging Waters- my best friend Sammy (Poulsen) Hallows and her husband came up for Afton's wedding from there cute retreat in Cedar City.. in between the temple and the ring ceremony/reception we decided to hit up raging waters... SOOOO fun! I don't think I could ever get sick of it... and being labor day weekend it was the last warm day. I left to go camping after and they were predicting snow in the mountains... so talk about an end to summer :(

Nursing School- Wow now when they say it is hard they were not joking! I honestly am so overwhelmed it is ridiculous! Im pretty sure my life is over and ever spare moment I have should be spent studying! I have a test in about 30 hours that I don't feel ready for at all because I am getting the material for the first time today but hey thats what I gotta do... i have a test every other week and 2-3 assignments or papers and 2 discussion groups every week! I swear its like every teacher thinks this is my only class and gives me enough in there one class for the entire program... oh it feels good to vent. Im just a little over whelmed

Truth- This is the best time in my life to be doing a nursing program... Regan is my huge distraction and he will be gone for three of my semesters so I can concentrate, then he will come home and if it is right hopefully when I become a nurse I will also be getting a cute guy by my side as well ... hehe 

Just keep the goal in mind and you can accomplish anything!

1 comment:

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Ahh Sami! I love your blog. Sounds like nursing school will keep you busy while Regan is gone. WHICH IS GOOD!!! At least you won't have too much spare time to sit around and miss him. Although, I'm sure you wake up missing him!! I can't wait to get your wedding announcement when he gets back ;-)