Friday, September 12, 2008

Speeding Ticket

So my drivers license has now been missing for about a week, as of last Thursday I have not been able to find it, therefore I just figure it is lost, well I turn 21 in about three weeks so I figured, I haven't received a ticket in five years, why not stick it out one more month and get your adult license... you see you cannot get your adult license until AFTER you turn 21 if you try and renew early they will send you a minors license.... so needless to say tonight I was driving up to the University of Utah institute and I get pulled over... figures.... So there is no way to give a warning with no license and apparently you have to have a CURRENT insurance card, he didn't even look it up but he wrote me up for it... so now I have to go down to the salt lake city court and show them proof of it all, and I only get 14 days or they will suspend my license so good news for me I will be a week short of getting an adult license! AHHHH Oh but he tries to be nice, Um you were going eleven over but i will only write you up for five over.... YEAH RIGHT he still tells how fast you were going!!! anyways to be honest I am not bitter about it at all!! In fact the whole time the cop was back in his car I was just laughing... the chances of this happening.. its like I needed to knock on wood and I forgot,  so yeah I just think it is funny... yeah I have a bunch of stuff I  will need to do to correct it but I think its funny.

1 comment:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Isn't that the truth, the one time you decide to risk something the worst thing happens. But that is really funny and I am glad you have a great sense of humor cause I would probably cry.