Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brian Regan


Mama and I waiting for the show to start... isn't she cute??


So last night my family and I went down to the Brian Regan show at thanksgiving point, oh my gosh that man is HILARIOUS!!! It was fun to sit out on the lawn on a nice summer night with my family.. we got there like two hours early and I never realized how long it was because we were having so much fun hanging out! I guess I just wanted people to know that if you want a true comedian that is good and clean he is the way to go!!! He had me almost in tears at times and that is saying something!!  He has a bunch of stuff on youtube, if you haven't heard of him check him out!

2 comments:

CHAR said...

Hey Sami! I too am a big fan of Brian Regan. He is hilarious. I am glad that I found your blog. Sad that we NEVER work with eachother.

Marye said...

Hey Sami. I was so confused when your facebook said you were "married"... I thought I heard Reagan was on his mission still... You're just as cute as you've always been! It's funny to see how people you've known for years can change so much, but seem so the same. Congratulations on getting into the nursing program! That is one of my life goals! Good luck on all of your dreams! You seem to be so dedicated to becoming something big! It's really great! Sorry for the random post. One of my fav. things is blog surfing these days. I love to see where life has taken old friends!
-Marye Pettit Eby