Monday, October 13, 2008

KISSING TAG!

I am supposed to try to do this in one word but we will see how it goes!

Where is your cell phone? Right next to me
Where is your significant other? Ohio, on his mish
Your hair color? Brown
Your mother? Fun
Your father? Fun, and very responsible
Your favorite thing? Having something fun to do when Im not studying
Your dream last night? Don't remember (you only dream during REM and thats not too long and unless you wake during it you are not likely to remember... haha can you tell what I was studying this week)
Your dream/goal? Live happily FOREVER after :)
The room your in? my lil bedroom
Your Hobby? Photography when I have time
Your fear? can't get over dumb spiders
Where do you want to be in six years? Married!!! starting a family
Where were you last night? I slept at my cousins house... I'm not sure what you call it... watching my cousin get off to school okay while his parents are out of town
What you're not? shy
One of your wish-list items? Ride an Elephant in some remote country
Where you grew up? West Jordan
The las thing you ate? Turkey Pot Pie
What are you wearing? Pj's
Your tv? Off... I wish I had time to watch my favorite shows
Your pet? Maggie Sue... best lil yorkie in the WORLD
Your computer? my new little mac book
Your mood? Don't want to finish my two projects tonight
Missing someone? REGAN, and my grandpa :(
Your car? Her name is Elaine and she is my favorite
Something you are not wearing? my favorite diamond necklace I will not go anywhere without
Favorite Store? Express, Dillards, and Mervyns
Your summer? Come back
Love Someone? absolutely REGAN BUSHNELL
Your favorite color? to be honest I don't know
When is the last time you laughed? two hours ago
Last time you cried? My birthday, I got a call from my Grandpa's wifey telling me she knows he is so proud of me and loves me so much... yeah we bawled together

I now Tag you! The person who is reading this!

3 comments:

paulandtania said...

Cookie! Hi! Guess what? I think you're great! :)

Witter and Kway said...

Hey! you are so cute! I miss all of my infant buddies. Congrats on nursing school!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

So I had to tell you yes you are right it was the DeNovellis boy who my blog post was about he really cracks me up!