Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon of Regan and I's trip to Puerto Rico and the Caribbean... I saw this on a friends Blog and thought it was fun!
Here is a small sneak peak though :)


Age: 23

Bed Size: Queen. The few times I have been on a King with Regan he was a mile away! I like to keep him close!

Chore I hate: I don’t exactly like any particular chore… it’s more having the time to do all of them. I probably dislike laundry the most… its never done!

Dogs: Maggie was my puppy growing up and passed away this last October… Regan and I do not have a dog, but we will one day because we are definitely dog people!

Essential start of my day: FOOD! I am a breakfast person I need something within a small amount of time of getting up!

Favorite Color: Coral… and RED

Gold or silver: Silver, it is beautiful

Height: 5’7"

Instruments I play (or have played): Piano and the recorder in 5th grade

Job Title: Registered Nurse

Kids: None yet.

Live: in Taylorsville, Utah

Mom's Name: Whitney

Nickname: Cookie

Overnight hospital stays: When I got my appendix removed… and then once or twice a week when I work the grave yard shifts…

Pet Peeve: Being treated like a child, I am an adult, I have graduated from College and I have a career… please don’t treat me like I’m two.

Quote from a movie: I like to quote Tommy Boy… “hold me Richard”

Right or left handed: Righty

Siblings: 1 Brother through birth Andy, then I have Alex, Michelle, Kelsey, and Jason…

Time I wake up: Depends on the day. If I work in the morning, around 5:30am, if I am Not working: Usually around 8am

Underwear: the Mormon ones.

Vegetables I dislike: Mushrooms… and Beets (sorry Regan)

What makes me run late: my computer… can’t set it down at times.

X-rays I've had done: My teeth, ankle, collar bone, and spine.

Yummy food I make: lemon cake cookies, sweet potatoes

Zoo animal: Monkey’s and Elephants

1 comment:

Diane Dimond said...

Sami, I hope this isn't weird, but will you post your lemon cake cookies? They sound really really good.

And your adorable. Just FYI.