Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ENGAGED!

Update on my life since last post is about Regan getting home…..

So its official, Regan asked me to marry him so I am super excited to announce we are ENGAGED! We are getting married on June 24th in the Salt Lake Temple and having a small reception at Tuscany that evening. I don’t think it can come soon enough. What is better than marrying your best friend?

Engagement Story:

Regan asked me on February 17, he came over and we read through some of the letters we had written each other while he was on his mission, it was amazing the order in which we read the letters. I didn’t write mushy letters since he was on a mission but there was one letter I wrote him of a conversation I had with a friend about how I just “knew” Regan was the one for me. So I read that to him and pretty much told him lots of reasons why I am completely in love with him. After he read one to me he had written after my Grandpa passed away, it talked about eternal families and one day going to the temple together and how hard one day it will be to be separated by death for that short time. In the letter it said, “I guess now is a good a time as any to ask you this..” well Regan took the opportunity and got down on his knee and asked me to marry him J





Gorgeous Ring

This was our Happy Engagement celebration at Tuscany

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am so happy for you. I miss you.